Kestrel, in partnership with the University of Exeter,
is the only UK organisation offering a whole-school approach to the teaching of thinking.
Read Exeter University’s study into the impact of a whole-school approach here.
A Whole-School Approach to the Teaching of Thinking
Kestrel is a founding partner of
Thinking Schools International
Our work has expanded internationally and for more information about a whole school approach to the teaching of thinking, for both UK and overseas organisations, please visit our partner website www.thinkingschoolsinternational.com
*Dates for your Diary!*
Our International Thinking Skills Conference will take place on
Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th June 2017 at
Alexandra House Conference Centre, Swindon.
Further details will be released shortly. Contact us for further information.
- Growing Thinking Students in Thinking Schools LumiBook - A UNIQUE and ESSENTIAL resource- produced on the award winning cloud platform (LumiBook) this multi-media resource contains everything you need to know to become a Thinking School ..indivdual licence only £40.00 or £799.00 for a school-wide licence....Order resource and find out more
*Thinking School Accreditation* Congratulations to the following schools on recently gaining Thinking School Accreditation from the University of Exeter
- Portsmouth Academy for Girls
- The James Hornsby School, Basildon
- St. James Catholic Primary School, Twickenham
- Danescourt Primary School, Cardiff
- Whiteheath Infant & Nursery School,Ruislip (re-accredited)
and the following schools have recently achieved ADVANCED Thinking School Accreditation
- Barbara Priestman Academy, Sunderland
- The Rochester Grammar School (re-accredited)
- Sedgefield Community College, Co. Durham
- Monnow Primary School, Newport
- Maidstone Grammar School for Girls
- For further information on Kestrel Consultancy and Training click here.
- To join (at no cost) the Network of Schools Working towards becoming a Thinking School click here.
See a sample chapter from the Growing Thinking Students in Thinking Schools Lumibook